Quay Line Design are currently seeking a highly motivated Junior CAD Drafter to work in our office based in Duncannon, Co. Wexford. Experience in Telecoms, Steelwork or Civil drafting desirable.
6 Month contract.
Generation of detailed drawings to the companies engineering specifications.
Creation of detailed equipment documentation
Ensure equipment solutions are delivered within planned schedules and within budget.
Ensure documentation/drawing standards for equipment meet the company’s requirements.
Build Quality into all aspects of work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Revise drawings based on project manager and/or client redlines.
Complete tasks within assigned time frame.
Plotting, scanning and reproduction.
Update internal project deliverable tracking tools as needed.
· AutoCAD experience essential.
· Detailed knowledge of standard office procedures and software.
· Good organization and communication skills.
· Literacy in computer operating systems and applications such as MS Office Suite Products (e.g. Windows, Word, Excel).
· Competency to interact with project management staff and design engineers regarding project specific items.
· Goal orientated with a capacity to work outside normal business hours for the completion of tasks to meet the overall project needs.
· Preference will be given to candidates with Telecom or Steelwork drafting experience.
Salary based on experience. If you are interested in this position, please submit your C.V. to at email@example.com